Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome To The Corvid Blog!

Welcome to my new blog.  My name is Jennifer, but just Jenn is fine.  I'm in the 6th year of my PhD working on American crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos) behavior in the wild.  This isn't just a degree for me, this is my passion.  I love corvids and now I want to share that love with as many people as possible.

This blog is dedicated to all things corvid.  However, I will warn you that I am mostly obsessed with genus Corvus, so expect a majority of my posts to be about crows and ravens.  I will talk about various studies involving corvids, discuss youtube videos, share photographs and art (my own and other peoples'), and share stories from our study population.

For now, have a photo I took the other day of a crow flying in to some fall maples:


You can also find this blog on Tumblr, if you prefer.
I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment